Natasha Marie Llorens
Natasha Marie Llorens is a Franco-American independent curator and writer. A graduate of the MA program at the Center for Curatorial Studies at Bard, Llorens is currently finishing her Ph.D. at Columbia University. She is Professor of Art and Theory at the Royal Institute of Art in Stockholm and a Core Tutor at the Piet Zwart Institute in Rotterdam. Previous works by Natasha Marie appeared in Triangle France / Astérides in Marseille and Abron Arts Centre in New York.
Natasha Marie mainly deals with themes such as North African and Middle Eastern contemporary art and film, feminism, philosophies of violence, queer and intersectional politics in art and post-colonialism. Last season she also worked as a curator at the Jan van Eyck Academy in Maastricht.
Natasha is the curator of the group exhibition From what will we reassemble ourselves (September 2020- January 2021) at Framer Framed.
- Contemporary LYNX - From what will we reassemble ourselves
- De Witte Raaf - From what will we reassemble ourselves?
- Metropolis M - In conversation with curator Natasha Marie Llorens
- Het Parool - Uit welke brokstukken stel je een leven samen na genocide
- Volkskrant - Four years to obtain the video's of Dutchbat soldiers
- Mister Motley - In de sporen van Srebrenica
- Trouw - Een nieuw perspectief op Srebrenica