Our Corona Protocol
We are very happy to welcome you back to the Framer Framed space!
Framer Framed is reopening on the 2nd June with shortened hours and new health and safety measures for our visitors and staff. To ensure your own safety and that of our FF team, please read these guidelines before your visit so you know what measure we’re taking and how you can protect yourself and others. Our corona measures are only effective if everyone works together to provide a wonderful, and safe, visit to Framer Framed.
Thank you and welcome back!
Tuesday to Friday, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
What to do before your visit:
- • PLEASE STAY HOME if you, or someone in your household, has any of the following symptoms; cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or a fever up to 38°C.
- • Avoid using public transport. Walk, cycle, or come by car.
- • If you want to secure a place for yourself or household at a certain time you can reserve online at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise visitors must register upon arrival.
- • Come alone or with your household. A household is defined as: a married couple who are not separated, a registered partner or other life partner and parents, grandparents, and children if they are registered with the municipality as living at the same address.
- • Please clean your hands with the sanitiser made available for visitors at the entrance.
During your visit:
- • Always follow the hygiene measures and instructions of the Framer Framed team.
- • Visitors should keep a distance of 1.5 m from each other and staff when inside the exhibition space, aided by ground markings and a recommended route.
- • The number of visitors within the space will be limited to maximum 30 people at a time.
- • Avoid shaking hands and touching anything within the exhibition space.
- • Cough and sneeze into your elbow or use paper tissues and dispose of them immediately afterwards.
- • All payments are now contactless.
- • The exhibition catalogue for the current exhibition, On the Nature of Botanical Gardens, is now available with a QR code. If you’d like to support Framer Framed it is also possible to purchase the booklet in Dutch and English.
- What we’re doing:
- • We have taken a number of hygiene measures to protect visitors and the Framer Framed team.
- • We are now following a more intense cleaning protocol and we will provide hand sanitiser for visitors to use.
- • The number of visitors inside the space is limited to 30 people at a time to ensure each person has 10 m² of space each.
- • Clear ground markings have been used to make sure you can stay at the required distance from other visitors and the Framer Framed team.
- • Currently, our public program events are postponed or will be moved online wherever possible.
It is still possible to find out about or current exhibition from home: See our online programming here!
Framer Framed has established these measures through the suggestions of ICOM, and guidelines set out by De Zaak Nu and the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM) to ensure the safety of the public as well as our volunteers and staff.
If you have any comments, concerns or questions about visiting Framer Framed, contact us at: email@example.com