Our Corona Protocol
We are open again on the 25th of September with a new show: Court for Intergenerational Climate Crimes (CICC) by Radha D’Souza and Jonas Staal.
What to do before your visit
• PLEASE STAY HOME if you, or someone in your household, has any of the following symptoms; cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or a fever up to 38°C.
• All visitors must register upon arrival (we respect your privacy; your personal data will not be shared with others).
• Reservation is necessary for our public programs. If you want to secure a place, please check the specific event page how to proceed.
• Please clean your hands with the sanitiser made available for visitors at the entrance.
During your visit
• Always follow the hygiene measures and instructions of the Framer Framed team.
• Visitors should keep a distance of 1.5 m from each other and staff when inside the exhibition space, aided by ground markings and a recommended route.
• We highly recommend you to use a face mask during your indoor visit.
• Avoid shaking hands and touching anything within the exhibition space.
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow or use paper tissues and dispose of them immediately afterwards.
• All payments are now contactless.
• Beverages can only be consumed while seated.
What we’re doing
• We have taken a number of hygiene measures to protect visitors and the Framer Framed team.
• We are now following a more intense cleaning protocol and we will provide hand sanitiser for visitors to use.
Framer Framed has established these measures through the suggestions of The International Council of Museums (ICOM), and guidelines set out by De Zaak Nu and the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM) to ensure the safety of the public as well as our volunteers and staff.
If you have any comments, concerns or questions about visiting Framer Framed, contact us at: email@example.com