Our Corona Protocol
The exhibition space will be open to the public when the corona measures are lifted. Till that time come visit our new book store, curated by Kiosk Rotterdam. Make an appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org
After 17 May, Monday – Thursday (12:00 – 17:00)
What to do before your visit:
- • PLEASE STAY HOME if you, or someone in your household, has any of the following symptoms; cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or a fever up to 38°C.
- • Avoid using public transport: walk, cycle, or come by car.
- • All visitors must register upon arrival.
- • Reservation is necessary for our public program. Unfortunately we can only allow 30 people to join during public events. If you want to secure a place, please check the specific event page how to proceed.
- • Come alone or with your household. A household is defined as: a married couple who are not separated, a registered partner or other life partner and parents, grandparents, and children if they are registered with the municipality as living at the same address.
- • Please clean your hands with the sanitiser made available for visitors at the entrance.
During your visit:
- • Always follow the hygiene measures and instructions of the Framer Framed team.
- • Visitors should keep a distance of 1.5 m from each other and staff when inside the exhibition space, aided by ground markings and a recommended route.
- • The number of regular visitors within the space will be limited to maximum 30 people at a time.
- • We highly recommend you to use a face mask during your indoor visit.
- • Avoid shaking hands and touching anything within the exhibition space.
- • Cough and sneeze into your elbow or use paper tissues and dispose of them immediately afterwards.
- • All payments are now contactless.
- What we’re doing:
- • We have taken a number of hygiene measures to protect visitors and the Framer Framed team.
- • We are now following a more intense cleaning protocol and we will provide hand sanitiser for visitors to use.
- • The number of visitors inside the exhibition structure is limited to 10 people at a time to ensure each person has 10 m² of space each.
- • Clear ground markings have been used to make sure there is a guided route around the exhibition and so you can stay at the required distance from other visitors and the Framer Framed team.
It is still possible to experience some of the previous exhibition, On the Nature of Botanical Gardens from home: see our online programming here!
Framer Framed has established these measures through the suggestions of The International Council of Museums (ICOM), and guidelines set out by De Zaak Nu and the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM) to ensure the safety of the public as well as our volunteers and staff.
If you have any comments, concerns or questions about visiting Framer Framed, contact us at: email@example.com